Our 98% recycled plastic, Australian made wheel stops are tough, lightweight and long lasting – the practical and sustainable alternative to rubber or concrete carpark wheel stops which can chip, rot, rust or disintegrate.
Plastic Forests Wheel Stops feature a thermally bonded safety strip in 5 bright colours to complement your branding or premises. They have been independently tested for strength, with a 20 tonne load rating. Our wheel stops are available in a black base colour, have a unique sawtooth top for reduced slip, are solid and UV resistant making them a low maintenance, cost-effective inclusion in both indoor and outdoor car parks. Plus their light weight makes them easy to handle and safe to install by one person without costly lifting equipment.
Wheel stops are ideal for any car parking application including apartments, shopping centres, schools, factories, medical centres and any car park with high volume traffic. They restrict vehicles from traveling beyond their designated parking space and help to prevent damage to walls, kerbs and other vehicles.
Plastic Forests Wheel Stops are for use on concrete surfaces ONLY:
- AS/NZS 2890.1:2004 compliant – 96mm height prevents damage to cars with low set spoilers
- Made from 98% recycled plastics rescued from landfill
- Australian made, with a 5-year warranty
- 20+ year design life
- Complete with a full length, thermally fused safety strip for a secure bond. Choice of 5 bright colours – yellow, blue (disabled), white, green or red
- Designed with a unique sawtooth top for reduced slip
- Long lasting – will not chip, rot, rust or disintegrate like rubber or concrete wheel stops
- Lightweight (9 -11kg), safe and easy to install by one person, without costly lifting equipment
- Solid, durable and strong – independently tested, with a 20 tonne load rating (with weight evenly distributed)
- Low maintenance – never need painting, resistant to oil and moisture
- UV stabilised and impact resistant for long outdoor life
- Base colour: black
- Manufactured using recycled post-consumer soft plastics, in accordance with AS/NZS ISO 14021
- Cost effective
- Easy to install, with 3 x pre-drilled holes/fixing points to bolt onto concrete surfaces (fixings sold separately)
- Recyclable at end of life
- Quality brand-name fixings for installation onto concrete surfaces
- 5 x safety strip colours (22mm) front & back: yellow, blue (disabled), white, green or red
- Dimensions (mm): 1650 (l) x 96 (h) x 136 (base width) x 48 (top width)
- Fixing points: 3 holes (concrete)
- Weight: 10 kg (black);
- Comply with AS/NZS 2890.1:2004 Parking Facilities Part 1 – Off street parking
Our Wheel Stops not only look great but are sustainable & Australian made!
Where are our wheel stops located?
Wheel Stops are ideal for:
- inhibiting contact with an end barrier or high kerb
- inhibiting encroachment into an opposing parking space
- limiting kerb overhang which is inconvenient or hazardous for pedestrians
- Wheel stops should be avoided in any situations where they may be in the path of pedestrians moving to or from parked vehicles, or crossing a car park for any other purpose. Wheel stops must be secured firmly to the ground.
Resellers, Trade and Councils, or if you have any further questions, please CONTACT US HERE.
The pricing in the drop down box excludes any delivery fees, which are added according to your location.