Our 98% recycled plastic, Australian made, 900mm wheel stops are tough, lightweight and long lasting – the practical and sustainable alternative for domestic car parking applications.
Plastic Forests Wheel Stops feature a thermally fused safety strip in 5 bright colours for high visibility and a secure bond. They are designed with safety in mind, with a unique sawtooth top for reduced slip. Our recycled plastic wheel stops are solid, low maintenance, UV stabilised and durable – they will not chip, rot, rust or disintegrate like rubber wheel stops. Their light weight and pre-drilled holes allow them to be easily installed by one person.
Plastic Forests 900mm and 500mm long wheel stops are suitable for domestic car parking applications such as home garages and car ports. They are designed to restrict vehicles such as cars, motor bikes, trailers, jet skis or caravans from traveling beyond their designated parking space and helping to prevent damage to walls, garden beds, belongings and other vehicles. All our wheel stops come pre-drilled and must be securely fixed to the concrete surface.
Please note that our 1650mm commercial wheel stops, which meet the Australian Standard, should be used for all commercial and public use/public access car parking applications such as apartments, shopping centres, schools, factories, medical centres and any car park with high volume traffic. The Australian Standard AS2890.1:2004 specifies that commercial wheel stops shall be between 90 and 100mm in height, and 1650 +/-50mm in length.
Plastic Forests 900mm Wheel Stops are:
- Made from 98% recycled plastics destined for landfill
- Australian made, with a 5-year warranty*
- Complete with a full length, thermally fused safety strip for a secure bond. Choice of 5 bright colours – yellow, blue, white, green or red
- Designed with a unique sawtooth top for reduced slip
- Long lasting – will not chip, rust, rot or disintegrate like rubber or concrete wheel stops
- Lightweight (5kg approx), safe and easy to install by one person
- Solid, durable and strong
- Low maintenance – never need painting; resistant to oil and moisture
- UV stabilised and impact resistant for long life
- Ideal for domestic car parking applications including use with cars, trailers, caravans, jet skis and motor bikes
- Made from recycled plastics to support the circular economy
- Cost effective
- Easy to install with pre-drilled holes and quality HILTI fixings (optional) to bolt onto concrete surfaces.
- Recyclable at end of life
- Wheel stops also available in 500mm (domestic use) and 1650mm (commercial use)
- Dimensions (mm): 900 (l) x 96 (h) x 136 (base width) x 48 (top width)
- Fixing points: 2 pre-drilled holes or no holes
- Weight: 5kg
- Base colour: Black
- Choice of 5 x safety strip colours (22mm) front & back: yellow, blue, white, green or red
- Optional fixings for bolting onto concrete surfaces (utilising a 10mm masonry drill bit)
- Note: Wheel Stops must be securely affixed to the ground to inhibit upward curving at the ends, as all plastic expands/contracts. Not suitable for installation onto bitumen or asphalt surfaces.
Our Wheel Stops not only look great but are sustainable & Australian made!
Where are our wheel stops located?
* Warranty against chipping, rusting, disintegrating or rotting, under normal conditions, with proof of purchase (fixings and installation excluded)
If you have any further questions please CONTACT US HERE.
The pricing in the drop down box excludes any delivery fees, which are added according to your location.