Return of non-faulty goods
- Plastic Forests Pty Ltd can provide a refund of non-faulty goods within 30 days of purchase
- All returned goods must be unused, in original packaging and in saleable condition
- Receipts and tax invoices must be valid and intact
- All refunds will be provided back in the original tender. Eg. credit card refunds must be processed back onto the original credit card.
- Purchases can be returned by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org
Return/exchange of faulty goods
- Plastic Forests Pty Ltd provides a guarantee of acceptable quality on every product, by law. You are entitled to a replacement or refund for a major failure, and to compensation for other reasonably foreseeable loss or damage. You are also entitled to have the goods repaired or replaced if the goods fail to be of acceptable quality but the failure does not amount to a major failure.
- A receipt or tax invoice may be required
- Please contact us at email@example.com for advice regarding whether a refund, exchange or replacement is available.
We cannot offer a refund or exchange on the following items:
- Custom-made products
- Any product/s specifically cut to size at your request
Postage/delivery charges for returning an item
- For a return of non-faulty goods, you will be required to cover all postage/delivery cost, both for receiving and returning the item to Plastic Forests Pty Ltd.
- If you have received a faulty item, you will generally be responsible for returning the item, but will be entitled to recover the postage/delivery cost of returning the item to Plastic Forests Pty Ltd if the item is confirmed to have a problem. If the item is found not to have a problem, you may be required to pay the return postage/delivery costs. Plastic Forests Pty Ltd will not be held responsible for any damage caused to an item during postage/delivery.
- Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org prior to returning any goods.