Poly Sheet is a heavy duty, yet flexible sheeting that offers protection against livestock bruising and acts as a visual barrier between stables, pens or stockyards, making animals easier to handle.
Poly Sheet is made in Australia from over 90% recycled Low-Density Polyethylene (LDPE) plastic which is more resistant to brittleness and Environmental Stress Cracking than High-Density Polyethylene (HDPE) sheeting. This lightweight sheeting is UV stabilised for long life – it will never rot, rust, splinter, swell or crack. It is available in a range of colours, roll lengths and two versatile thicknesses (1.3mm and 3mm).
Create a ‘cool yard’ with our light grey Poly Sheet 3mm – made from recycled silage wrap for a sustainable, circular solution for this problematic farm plastic. Black rubber mining belts dramatically increase the temperature in pens, creating heat stress for both livestock and farmers operating in confined areas.
Poly Sheet is suitable for use in a wide range of applications including lining stockyards, stables, cattle crush, fencing, pens, retaining walls and feed troughs.
Poly Sheet is:
• Tough and durable – will not rot, rust, swell, splinter or crack
• Lightweight, flexible and waterproof
• UV stabilised for longevity in harsh Australian conditions
• Smooth on both sides – fungus, termite and bacteria resistant
• Cost effective
• Made from over 90% LDPE blended recycled plastic for improved resistance to Environmental Stress Cracking compared with HDPE.
“.. lower density polymers offer better resistance to ESC (Enviromental Stress Cracking)” than HDPE. See link to paper below.
• Australian made from 100% recycled plastic, including farm soft plastics
• Easy to use and affix to fencing panels with Tek screws, timber screws or cable ties.
• Chemically inert
Poly Sheet Specifications:
- 600mm x 10m x 1.3mm (Black)
- 600mm x 30m x 1.3mm (Black)
- 600mm x 12m x 3mm (Black, Dark Green or Silage Grey)
If you have any further questions about Poly Sheet please CONTACT US HERE.