Plastic Forests Truck Wheel Stops are the heavy duty, long lasting and sustainable alternative to rubber or concrete wheel stops which can chip, rot or disintegrate.
Our solid Truck Wheel Stops are manufactured in Australia from 100% recycled plastic. They are a highly durable, highly effective parking kerb, ideal for areas of frequent truck, forklift and bus traffic.
These Truck Wheel Stops feature Class 1 diamond grade reflective safety strips, providing high visibility for drivers. They are UV stable and resistant to corrosion from oil and chemicals. Plus their relatively light weight makes them easy to handle and safe to install by one person without costly lifting equipment.
Plastic Forests Truck Wheel Stops are designed for truck parking bays including petrol stations, rest stops and truck stops and are also ideal for recreational vehicles, 4WD and caravan combinations. In addition, they are suitable as a Forklift Wheel Stop in warehouses to prevent forklifts from damaging shelving, machinery or goods. The use of tough recycled plastic allows this parking kerb to withstand heavy vehicle use, making them ideal for most buses, forklifts and large trucks. They also also help prevent trucks and other vehicles from driving over areas where pedestrians, infrastructure or other vehicles are located.
Installing 2 x truck wheel stops side by side creates a 2.4m long wheel stop suitable for larger wide axle vehicles, like 4WD, caravans and large trailers. Simply bolt the Truck Wheel Stops into the concrete surface through the four pre-drilled recesses.
Plastic Forests Truck Wheel Stops are:
- 1200mm long by 140mm high and 140mm wide (Nom.)
- Long lasting – will not chip, rot or disintegrate like rubber or concrete wheel stops
- Feature 14 x Class 1 diamond grade, yellow reflective safety strips as standard
- Solid, durable and strong
- Lightweight (21kg), safe and easy to install by one person, without costly lifting equipment
- UV stabilised and impact resistant for long outdoor life
- Australian made, with a 5-year warranty
- Low maintenance – never need painting, resistant to oil and moisture
- Manufactured using 100% recycled post-consumer soft plastics, in accordance with AS/NZS ISO 14021
- Cost effective
- Recyclable at end of life
- Easy to install, with 4 pre-drilled holes to bolt onto concrete surface (fixings not included). Not recommended for bitumen, asphalt or gravel surfaces.
- Two truck wheel stops may be installed next to each other to form a 2.4m long truck stop, or a slight separation can be used to widen the tyre strike points
- Truck wheel stops are specifically designed to cater for heavy vehicles and therefore do not need to comply with Australian standard AS/NZS 2890.1:2004
- Base colour: black
- Option: additional 3 x Class 1 diamond grade reflective safety strips along the top
- Fixings suggestion (or similar): Screw anchor HILTI – HUS4-H 16×205 120/75 #2333578