Our solid, 38mm x 38mm recycled plastic Tomato Stakes are sturdy, splinter-free and long lasting. They come complete with pre-drilled holes for easily feeding through twine to support your growing tomato plants. Our Tomato Stakes are waterproof, termite-proof , UV stabilised and will never rot, rust or corrode so you can re-use them again and again. Plus they’re made in Australia from 100% recycled plastics, providing a sustainable solution to the plastic problem.
Tomato Stakes come in two versatile lengths which also makes them ideal for staking larger plants or creating mesh tree guards around newly planted trees (so possums, roos & wombats can’t nibble).
Green Mongrel Tomato Stakes are:
- Sturdy and strong – 38mm x 38mm
- Complete with pre-drilled holes – fast and easy to feed through twine
- Termite proof and bacteria resistant
- UV stabilised for long outdoor life
- Waterproof – will not corrode, rot or rust in acidic, alkaline or saline soils
- Quick to install with a drivable point
- Easy to work with – can be screwed, drilled or sawed like timber
- Economical, with excellent lifetime value
- Made from 100% recycled plastics, including household plastics & farm plastics
- Not made with PVC, chemical drums or BPA
- Fast installation with a sturdy hammer, or a manual/petrol post driver
- Customised lengths, hole spacings and hole sizes – minimum orders apply
Square 38mm (w) x 38mm (d) in two standard lengths:
- 1650mm – 210 tomato stakes to a pack – 501kg shipping weight
- 1800mm – 180 tomato stakes to a pack – 470kg shipping weight
- Standard number of pre-drilled holes: 7
- Colour: Black
NOTE: To prevent bowing of stakes in the sun, do not leave unstrapped stakes lying on the ground.
Sorry, the Tomato Stakes are only for sale in Australia at this stage. You can register your interest below and we will advise if and when they become available in your country. This will not occur until 2022 at the earliest Thanks :)
Transport Options – “Minimum 4 lengths to ship” – 1: Pick up from our factory located at North Albury NSW 2640. 2: Use your own freight contractor – just let us know their details and our despatch team will liaise with them. 3: Our customer service team can provide you with a shipping quotation after placing the order. This ensures we give you the best shipping rate to rural areas. If you do not wish to proceed after receiving the shipping quotation, you may cancel the order and promptly obtain a full refund.