Our Horse Arena Edging is strong, flexible and maintenance free. It is made from 5mm thick, 100% recycled plastic that is UV stabilised and weatherproof for long life. It is ideal for retaining sand inside horse arenas and is safe for horses as it will never rot, swell, split or splinter. Easy to install and fix to vertical arena posts with optional black brackets. Plus it’s made in Australia from 100% recycled soft plastics, including farm soft plastics, so it’s great for the planet.
Plastic Forests Arena Edging is:
- A sturdy barrier to retain sand at 5mm thick
- Safe for horses as it will not rot, rust, swell, splinter or crack
- Waterproof and UV stabilised for long outdoor life
- Flexible, lightweight and easily installed
- Maintenance free
- Attractive black colour that never needs painting
- Made in Australia from 100% recycled soft plastics, including silage wrap
- 5mm x 300mm x 15m roll
- Weight: 24.5 kg (approx)
- Colour: Black
- ‘Z’ shaped black brackets and screws are available as an option for fixing to posts. This allows the edging to expand and contract with changes in the temperature.
NOTE: All plastic will expand and contract with changes in temperature. Please allow for this during installation by overlapping joins or cut ends to allow for movement. Black brackets (pictured) may be used to attach the Arena Edging to the vertical posts of the arena, whilst allowing the edging to expand/contract.
If you have any questions about Plastic Forests’ Arena Edging please CONTACT US.
The pricing in the drop down box excludes any delivery fees, which are added according to your location.