Our 5mm Heavy Duty Garden Edging is the thickest roll on the market. It is strong, flexible and ideal for edging paths, trees, garden beds, borders, driveways, swales, fence lines and lawns. It is also suitable for use as formwork or in horse arenas.
Our Heavy Duty Garden Edging Kit allows a variety of straight or curved designs to be produced, creating a crisp, clean look by highlighting the features in your garden. It also prevents grass from invading garden beds and keeps soil, pebbles and mulch inside garden borders for a neat appearance.
GreenMongrel solid, Garden Edging Pegs are designed to complement and support the Garden Edging, if desired. Pegs are easy to install by hammering into the ground on one or both sides of the Garden Edging.
GreenMongrel™ Heavy Duty Garden Edging is:
- Virtually indestructible – Will not rot, rust, swell, splinter or crack
- A strong barrier against escaping roots at 5mm thick (approx.)
- Flexible and lightweight
- Waterproof and UV stabilised for long life
- Easily installed and maintenance free
- Made in Australia from 100% recycled plastic
- Recyclable at end of life
- Ideal for edging garden beds, lawns, paths, trees, driveways, swales, borders and fence lines. Also suitable for horse arenas or formwork.
- Perfect to use with our solid recycled GreenMongrel Garden Edging Pegs.
- Colour: Black
Our Heavy Duty Garden Edging is available in a range of standard sizes:
- 75mm x 10m
- 75mm x 25m
- 100mm x 10m
- 100mm x 25m
- 150mm x 10m
- 150mm x 25m
- 200mm x 20m
- 300mm x 15m
Edging your lawn couldn’t be easier with our Heavy Duty Garden Edging!
NOTE: All plastic will expand and contract with changes in temperature. If during installation, no allowance is made for this, the Garden Edging may buckle or lift out of the ground. See Installation Instructions for further details.
If you have any further questions about Green Mongrel Heavy Duty Garden Edging please CONTACT US.
The pricing in the drop down box excludes any delivery fees, which are added according to your location.