Plastic Forests Air Conditioner Mounting Blocks are designed for ground-mounting air conditioner compressors on a durable, sturdy base. Made from solid, 100% recycled plastic, our air conditioner Mounting Blocks are not only great for the environment but are also strong and virtually indestructible.
Perfect for most common split systems, they provide maximum airflow and water drainage to aid the longevity of the compressor unit. The plastic also helps absorb vibrations for quieter unit operation.
Plastic Forests Air Con Mounting Blocks are:
- Extremely strong with the highest load rating in the industry – 5 to 13 tonnes per mounting block
- Durable and solid – will not crack, collapse, chip or rust
- Quick and simple to install, with no assembly required
- Weatherproof and UV stabilised
- 10-year warranty *
- Impact-resistant and lightweight compared with concrete pads
- Made in Australia from 100% recycled plastics
- Recyclable at end of life
- Ideal for installing on level or uneven ground and flat deck roofs. May also be fixed to the ground if desired.
Our Mounting Blocks are so versatile. They may also be used for ground-mounting generators, pool heaters, rainwater tanks, garden composters etc
- 90mm (w) x 90mm (h) nom.
- Standard lengths: 380mm, 450mm, 600mm and 1000mm
- Colours: Black and Off White
To install, simply place mounting block on stable ground in a capital I orientation. Fix unit to the centre of each mounting block with a screw and washer suitable for an outdoor application (not included).
If you have any further questions about our Air Con Mounting Blocks please CONTACT US HERE
The RRP pricing in the drop-down box excludes any delivery fees, which are added according to your location.
WARNING: Product is not suitable for wall mounting or for free spanning. Non-structural product. The product should only be installed by a suitably qualified person with the unit disconnected from the mains supply. Always check with the manufacturer’s installation instructions for correct unit placement. Always perform your own risk assessment before using this product. Always know the weight of the equipment being supported. Never exceed the maximum loading. Under no circumstances does the maximum loading mentioned above take into consideration point loading or uneven weight distribution of the supported load. NOT TO BE USED FOR SUPPORTING MOBILE PLANT AND EQUIPMENT.
* Warranty limited to product replacement, where failure is due to a manufacturing fault and the product was installed according to instructions provided above. A dated proof of purchase is required. Excludes any colour fading which may occur with prolonged UV exposure – this does not affect the performance of the product in any way.