Plastic Forests Air Con Mounting Blocks are designed for ground mounting air conditioner compressors on a durable, sturdy base for quieter operation. Made from solid, 100% recycled plastic, our air conditioner Mounting Blocks are not only great for the environment, but are also strong and virtually indestructible.
Perfect for most common split systems, they provide maximum airflow and water drainage to aid the longevity of the compressor unit.
Plastic Forests Air Con Mounting Blocks are:
- Extremely strong with the highest load rating in the industry – 5 to 13 tonnes per mounting block
- Durable and solid – will not crack, collapse, chip or rust
- 10-year warranty *
- Vibration and noise reducing
- Weatherproof and UV stabilised
- Impact-resistant and lightweight compared with concrete pads
- Maintenance-free, with no hidey holes for spiders
- Made in Australia from 100% recycled plastics, including plastics and takeaway coffee cups from the recycling program
- Quick and simple to install, with no assembly required. May be fixed to the ground if desired.
- Ideal for installing on level or uneven ground and flat deck roofs
- Recyclable at end of life, unlike virgin PVC
Our Mounting Blocks are so versatile. They may also be used for ground mounting generators, pool heaters, rainwater tanks, garden composters etc
- 90mm (w) x 90mm (h)
- Standard lengths: 380mm, 450mm, 600mm and 1000mm
- Colour: black
- Download SPECIFICATIONS for load ratings and weights
- Fix unit to the centre of each mounting block with zinc-plated or stainless steel chipboard screws & washers (not included)
* Warranty limited to product replacement, with proof of purchase.
Licenced air conditioning installers seeking trade discount BULK pricing please CONTACT US HERE
If you have any further questions about our Air Con Mounting Blocks please CONTACT US HERE
The RRP pricing in the drop-down box excludes any delivery fees, which are added according to your location.