Plastic Forests Water Saver tree rings are ideal for concentrating water and fertiliser around the root balls of trees to promote faster growth and plant survival. The recycled plastic collar sits at the base of a plant to prevent water run-off, save water and retain mulch to decrease evaporation and improve the survival of new plants.
The Water Saver also helps establish trees on sloping sites, allows easier weed control and protects vulnerable plants from whipper snipper or lawn mower damage. It is simple to assemble and the ring can be easily adjusted to suit the size of your plant. By acting as a water well, it is ideal for deeply watering all plants, trees, shrubs and vegetables.
Plastic Forests Water Rings have an EXTRA Heavy Duty (5mm) wall and are available in two heights (200mm or 300mm) and three diameters (600/900/1250mm), holding from 56L up to a huge 368L of water! The product can be easily moved and re-used multiple times and is recyclable at end of life.
Ideal for landscapers, urban developers, contractors and councils in preserving water to assist plant establishment and maintenance. Plus they’re made in Australia from 100% recycled plastic so they’re great for the environment.
Plastic Forests Water Saver tree surrounds are:
- Tough, sturdy and UV stabilised for long outdoor life
- Made from durable recycled plastic – will never rust, split or rot
- Quick and easy to assemble
- EXTRA Heavy duty wall thicknesses of 5mm – to prevent whipper snipper damage
- Easily adjustable to suit the size of the plant (to maximum diameter)
- Weatherproof and maintenance free
- Simple to move and re-use
- Australian made from eco-friendly 100% recycled soft plastic
- Choice of three colours: Black, Dark Green or Grey
- May also be purchased in cost-effective 5mm bulk rolls (200mm or 300mm high) to enable custom diameters or multiple Water Savers or to be created
Benefits of Plastic Forests Water Saver tree rings:
- Time and water-saving
- Funnel water and nutrients to the root zone for superior survival, drought resistance and growth
- Retain mulch for decreased evaporation
- Protect plants against damage from whipper snippers and lawn mowers
- Eliminate water run-off, particularly on sloping areas, compacted ground or hydrophobic soil
- Concentrate mulch and fertiliser, reduce bird scatter and deter pests
- Can be filled directly from a Council watering truck, saving time and money
Specifications – Extra Heavy Duty – 5mm wall thickness
|Circle Diameter (max)
|Plastic strip length
- Colour: Black, Dark Green or Grey
- Includes black screws and rubber seal
- Required for simple assembly a hammer & phillips head/cross head screwdriver or an electric drill.
If you have any further questions about our Water Savers please CONTACT US HERE.