Keep your garden looking neat and tidy with GreenMongrel™ plastic Garden Edging.
Our Garden Edging allows a variety of straight or curved designs to be produced, creating a crisp, clean look by highlighting the features in your garden. It also prevents grass from invading garden beds and keeps soil, pebbles and mulch inside garden borders for a neat appearance.
Our recycled plastic Garden Edging is strong, flexible and virtually indestructible. It is suitable for edging paths, trees, garden beds, borders and lawns.
GreenMongrel™ Garden Edging is:
- A strong barrier against escaping roots at 3mm thick (approx.)
- Lightweight, flexible, tough and easily installed
- 100% waterproof, UV stabilised for long life and virtually maintenance free
- Will not rot, rust, swell, splinter or crack
- Made in Australia from 100% recycled plastic
- Ideal for edging garden beds, lawns, paths, trees and fence lines
- Garden Edging Pegs to support the edging are available to purchase HERE.
Edging your lawn couldn’t be easier – our Garden Edging not only looks great but is easy to install.
Our Garden Edging is available in a range of standard roll sizes:
- 75mm x 10m
- 75mm x 30m
- 75mm x 50m
- 100mm x 10m
- 100mm x 30m
- 100mm x 50m
- 150mm x 10m
- 150mm x 30m
- 150mm x 50m
- 300mm x 12m (used to prevent root systems running into gardens – 75mm max out of the ground)
NOTE: All plastic will expand and contract with changes in temperature. If no allowance is made for this during installation, the Garden Edging may buckle or lift out of the ground. Please see Installation Instructions for further details.
If you have any further questions about our Green Mongrel Garden Edging please CONTACT US HERE.
The pricing in the drop down box excludes any delivery fees, which are added according to your location.