Keep your garden looking neat and tidy with Green Mongrel plastic Garden / Lawn Edging.
Our Garden / Lawn Edging allows a variety of straight or curved designs to be produced, creating a crisp, clean look by highlighting the features in your garden. It also prevents grass from invading garden beds and keeps soil, pebbles and mulch inside garden borders for a neat appearance.
Our recycled plastic Garden Edging is strong, flexible and virtually indestructible. It is suitable for edging paths, trees, garden beds, borders and lawns.
Green Mongrel Garden Edging / Lawn is:
- A strong barrier against escaping roots at 3mm thick (approx.)
- Lightweight, flexible, tough and easily installed
- 100% waterproof, UV stabilised for long life and virtually maintenance free
- Will not rot, rust, swell, splinter or crack
- Made in Australia from 100% recycled post-consumer soft plastics, in accordance with AS/NZS ISO 14021
- Ideal for edging garden beds, lawns, paths, trees and fence lines
- Garden Edging Pegs to support the edging are available to purchase HERE.
Edging your lawn couldn’t be easier – our Garden Edging not only looks great but is easy to install.
Our 3mm Garden / Lawn Edging is available in a range of standard roll sizes:
- 75mm x 10m
- 75mm x 30m
- 75mm x 50m
- 100mm x 10m
- 100mm x 30m
- 100mm x 50m
- 150mm x 10m
- 150mm x 12m
- 150mm x 20m – Currently out of stock of the 20m rolls. 2 x 10m rolls will be provided instead (total 20m)
- 150mm x 30m
- 150mm x 50m
- 300mm x 12m – “Ideal to prevent grass root systems invading gardenbeds”
NOTE: All plastic will expand and contract with changes in temperature, approximately 1% of the cut length. If no allowance is made for this during installation, the garden edging may buckle or lift out of the ground. For example, a 5m length will expand/contract approximately 50mm, so overlap the edging 25mm at each end to allow the ends to slide past each other. Please see Installation Instructions for further details.
TIPS RE PEGS: More pegs are required to install garden edging in soft, sandy soils than in hard, clay soils. If a large proportion of the garden edging is buried in the ground, fewer pegs are required. Our 5mm thick garden edging requires far fewer pegs than the 3mm garden edging. With 5mm garden edging, if the soil is hard and over 50% of the edging is buried, very few pegs are needed, if at all.
If you have any further questions about our Green Mongrel Garden Edging please CONTACT US HERE.
The pricing in the drop down box excludes any delivery fees, which are added according to your location.