Plastic Forests underground polymeric Cable Cover provides tough, long-term protection for essential infrastructure services. Cable Cover helps protect underground electrical cables, gas pipelines or communication cables from costly damage accidentally caused by excavation equipment. Underground Cable Cover, or hardcover, provides a solid, highly visible barrier protecting the live cables or pipelines buried below.
Plastic Forests quality Cable Cover is strong, flexible, easy to install and manufactured in accordance with the Australian Standard. It is suitable for a wide range of applications including solar farm developments, gas pipeline infrastructure, wind farm construction, coal seam gas projects, hydrogen production projects and power upgrades.
Plus, it’s made in regional Australia from recycled soft plastic so it’s great for the environment. Plastic Forests can also provide a recycling service for soft plastic waste generated by solar farm installations, for complete circularity.
Plastic Forests Cable Cover is:
- Compliant with Australian Standard AS4702-2000 Polymeric Cable Protection Covers
- Australian made from sustainable recycled plastic
- Independently tested by TÜV Rheinland to verify compliance with the Australian Standard
- Manufactured with strict quality controls to ensure performance and dimensional requirements are met
- Lightweight and strong
- Impact, vermin and mould resistant
- Weatherproof and durable
- Manufactured using recycled post-consumer soft plastics, in accordance with AS/NZS ISO 14021
- Easy to install
Types of Cable Cover available:
- Danger Electric Cables Below (bright orange laminate)
- Danger Gas Pipeline Below (bright yellow laminate)
- Danger Communication Cable Below (white laminate)
- 150mm x 20m roll
- 200mm x 20m roll
- 300mm x 20m roll
- Slab lengths made to order
- Widths up to 725mm
- Jumbo roll lengths up to 155m = 1200mm OD roll dimension
- Double-sided cable cover lamination
- Custom text or colours
- Product thickness from 1mm to 6.5mm
- Planks or slabs lengths are available in any length
Solar Farms – Plastic Circularity
Plastic Forests can also provide a service to recycle the large volumes of soft plastic waste generated by solar panels installations. Many regional councils will now not accept this solar panel waste into their landfills. We have the skills, training, capability and equipment on hand to make your circular compliance a reality. Call us or complete the Contact Form below to find out more.
Please complete the Contact Form below for a quotation or further information and our friendly staff will be in touch
Electrical Cable Cover AS4702