Plastic Forests’ Stable Panels are designed with horse safety in mind. They are made from solid, tough & durable recycled plastic that will not swell, chip, rot, split, rust or splinter. Quality interconnecting Tongue & Groove Boards are assembled into a galvanised steel frame to create a stylish range of stable panels.
The interlocking tongue & groove design enables a safe, sturdy and impact resistant panel or wall to be created. The panels are maintenance free, waterproof, termite proof and do not support the growth of bacteria, fungus or mould. Ideal for equine applications as the panels are not readily chewed (like timber), never need painting, are noise deadening and do not make a hollow noise if kicked.
The boards can be slid into a galvanised frame to create Stable Panels in a variety of standard or custom sizes. Stable Panels can also be combined with metal bars above to create a side wall panel or stack two panels to create a rear stable wall panel. May also be used as a sliding door.
Stable Panels are available in black for a stylish, versatile and long-lasting stable.
Stable Panels are suitable for a wide range of indoor wall applications including stable panels, animal stalls and divider partitions. Perfect for equestrian centres, dressage stables, horse racing, horse studs & hobby farms. Not suitable for decking, structural, outdoor or spanning applications.
Plastic Forests’ Stable Panels are made in Australia from 100% recycled plastics including farm plastics for a sustainable product that supports the circular economy.
Stable Panels are:
- Durable – Will not rot, rust, swell, splinter or crack
- Waterproof, termite proof and UV stabilised for long life
- CCA chemical and maintenance free
- Noise deadening
- Simple to lock interconnecting plastic T&G boards into panels
- Suitable to assemble into panels with a hot galvanised dipped C channel frame
- Easy to screw, nail (with a twist shank nail), drill or saw like timber
- Boards are made in Australia from 100% recycled plastic
- Recyclable at end of life
- Ideal for a range of equine and farm indoor applications including stable panels, animal stalls and divider partitions.
Stable Panels may be made in a range of standard sizes:
- Standard side Stable Panel 4m (l) x 1.15m (h)
- Standard rear Stable Panel 4m (l) x 2.3m (h)
- Standard front Stable Panel with sliding door 4m (l) x 1.15m (h)
Tongue & Groove Boards standard sizes:
- 150mm (h) x 35mm (w)
- Board lengths (mm): Up to 1800mm
- Colour: Black
- Not suitable for decking, structural, outdoor or spanning applications.
- Custom lengths and sizes
To register your interest for our Stable Panels please complete the form below.
Stable Panel Pre-launch Registration of Interest
If you have any further questions about Stable Panel please CONTACT US.